Cake Craft City
Cake Decorating Decoration Modelling Equipment Tools Sugarcraft Craft Fondant
Regular price £2.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
8 Tools with Dual Edge Colour sent Random
- These modelling tools are ideal for use with a wide range of edible materials such as sugarpaste, petal paste, marzipan, Mexican paste etc. Create detailing and effects in seconds.
- Set of 8 tools with 2 different shapes giving 16 shapes in total.
- Ideal starter pack for dealing with all kinds of cake making scenarios and projects
- This tool can be used with a wide range of Edible and Non-Edible
materials including; sugarpaste, petal paste, marzipan or craft clays.
- Tool 1 - Bone tool - used to smooth curves and to cup and frill petals
in flower making
- Tool 2 - Blade and Shell tool - The blade is used to cut and shape, the
Shell end can be used to emboss pattern.
- Tool 3 - Ball tool - use to make round indentations and smooth curves in
modelling and cup and frill petals in flower making.
- Tool 4 - Scallop and comb tool - use scallop end to cut scalloped edge,
cut circular holes in plaques and emboss mouth shape on faces. Comb end
can be used to mark dotted lines to represent stitching or score
- Tool 5 - Serrated and taper cone tool - serrated cone can be used to
emboss star pattern or to mark divisions in tubular flowers. Taper cone -
used to hollow out tubular flowers like Freesias
- Tool 8 - Taper cones 5/6 star modelling tool - the cones can be used to
emboss small star patterns or to mark divisions in tubular flowers.
- Tool 9 - Bulbulous Cone Tool - use both ends to hollow and shape
flowers. Can also be used for frilling Garrett Frills.
- Tool 10 - Dresden Flower/leaf shaper tool for drawing detail, creating veins on leaves and flower